Well, this is my first game of blogger-tag and I’m pickled tink … thanks Jen Wagner.
Here are the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
My Random Facts:
- I worked at Disneyland (in California) one summer. I started out on Main Street in the Market House, but because I’m short I was recruited to the Silhouette Studio. It was a grind … I still remember the schpeel: “The artist makes two copies, you buy one and get the second one free. Would you like a frame?”
- I traveled with a group to China in 1985 to study volleyball and tour Beijing, Guangzhou, and Shanghai.
- I’ve read every Fern Michaels book.
- I don’t do any of the cooking or grocery shopping (well, some times I tag along). In our house the traditional roles are reversed. I was no dummy, I married a cook! Almost 15 years of culinary bliss. Dinner tonight was green chile pork, brown rice, and beans.
- As a teenager, I spent several summers at Camp White’s Landing, a Girl Scout camp on Catalina Island (California).
- Amy Grant is my favorite music artist.
- I dropped my engagement ring in a bank parking lot – it was still there 6 hours later, although a little squished – thank you, God.
- My Texas grandmother referred to her garbage disposal as her electric pig.