Re-emphasizing the Twitterverse
I have been strongly encouraging my C&I 438 – Distance Education – students to use Twitter to begin building their Personal Learning Networks (PLNs). Being hooked into the Twitterverse is amazingly rewarding – what I can give and what I can receive serves to strengthen and expand our collective knowledge. If you were watching Twitter over the last few days you might have seen …
- these great resources for online learning
- this publication on effective online instructional competencies
- this amazing listing of mobile learning resources
- these 10 e-learning freebies
- this listing of where to find global projects
- this binder filled with information about mobile learning
- this report on what kids want to do with their computers and the Internet that they can’t do now
Those 7 posts are merely the tip of the iceberg. So, don’t wait any longer … get out there. You don’t have to worry about contributing yet … just get your feet wet by tapping into this 24/7 professional development network.
To learn how to create your Twitter profile and connect with others check out Tech Tool Tuesday Post #15.